The Assembly met at 9 A.M. with the Speaker in the Chair.
Unstarred Question No.2 with Supplementaries thereto were disposed of.
Shri Nimosh Sangma (APHLC) took the floor and resumed the days discussion on the Governor's Address supporting the Motion of Thanks. The following hon' ble members also participated in the discussion and spoke on various matters referred to in the Governor's Address as also other matters of public importance, either in favour or against the Motion of Thanks :
1. Shri W.Syiemiong (HSPDP)
2. Shri S.P. Swer (APHLC)
3. Shri Lewis Bareh (Congress)
4. Shri Shamsul Haque (APHLC)
5. Shri S.D. Khongwir (HSPDP)
6. Shri O.L. Nongtdu (APHLC)
7. Shri Plansing Marak (APHLC)
8. Shri Manindra Rava (APHLC)
9. Shri Jackman Marak (APHLC)
10. Shri Humphrey Hadem (APHLC)
There being no more members who wanted to participate in the discussion, the Deputy Speaker adjourned the House at 12.58 hrs to meet again on Monday the 10th March, 1975, at 9 A.M.
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|
Memo. No. AS (SB) 1/75/10318., dated Shillong, the 8th March,/75.