2. Shri. B.M. LANONG, to call the attention of the Minister incharge of Revenue under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to a news item appearing in 'Ka Leilieh' of 21st March, 1985 under the caption "5 Lak Tyngka la Siew ka Sorkar".
3. Shri. H. HADEM, to call the attention of the Minister incharge of Home under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to a news item appearing in "Ka Kynjat Shai' of 23rd March, 1985 under the caption "Ka Jingluta Ha Highway 44".
4. Censure Motion under Rule 133 (1) :
Massar, : to move :=
Shri. B. Wanniang
"This House do now
censure Shri. Rowell Lyngdoh, Minister incharge of Public Works for his
involvement in Government's contract works, supply and other business as
one of the partners in business as per the Partnership Agreement dated
1st June, 1981 which is still subsisting and operative and which act is
illegal and unconstitutional".
"This House do now censure Shri. Rowell Lyngdoh, Minister, P.W.D. Government of Meghalaya, for abusing and misusing his position as Minister to influence the different Government Departments in the State to allot contract works, supply orders etc., to his business partners namely, Shri. N. Syiemiong, R. Marwein and T. Syiemiong and close relatives as per their partnership agreement dated 1st June, 1981 which is still subsisting and operative.
Further, the said Shri. Rowell Lyngdoh by entering into such agreement to take contract works with the Government has violated the law, the norm and standard as an elected representative of the people".
5. Special Motion under Rule 130/A :-
|Shri. H.S. Lyngdoh
Shri. E. Bareh
Shri. H. Hadem
Shri. Crunden S. Sangma
Shri. Parimal Rava
|to move :-|
"This House do now discuss the Report of the Rynjah Enquiry Committee on the financial irregularities in the P.H.E. Department of the Government of Meghalaya".
*6. Other Motions.
7. Prorogation / Adjournment sine-die.
The 30th March, 1985.
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|