2. Shri. B.M. LANONG, to call the attention of the Minister incharge Forests under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business relating to the reported encroachment by authorised individuals in Laitkor Reserve Forest.
3. Shri. B. CHOURDHURY, Chairmen, Committee on Subordinate Legislation to present the Fourth Report of the Committee on Subordinate Legislation.
4. Shri. N.R. SANGMA, Member, Committee on Estimates to present the Twelfth Report of the Committee on Estimates.
5. Shri. W. SYIEMIONG, Member, Committee on Public Accounts to present the Thirteenth Report of the Committee on Public Accounts.
6. Shri. G. MYLLIEMNGAP, Minister in-charge Co-operation to lay the Annual Report and Accounts of the Meghalaya State Warehousing Corporation for the year 1984-85.
(a) Shri. H.E. POHSHNA, Minister in-charge Housing to move that the Meghalaya State Housing Board Bill, 1986 be taken into consideration;
(b) Consideration of the Meghalaya State Housing Board Bill, 1986 clause by clause.
8. Shri. H.E. POHSHNA, Minister in-charge Housing to move that the Meghalaya State Housing Board Bill, 1996 be passed.
9. Shri. W.A. SANGMA, Chief Minister to move the Resolution relating to taking over of the administration of the Jaintia Hills Autonomous District Council by the Governor.
|(For text of the Resolution please see notice circulated earlier)|
10. Prorogation / adjournment sine die.
|April 15, 1986||Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|