1. Address of the Governor under Article 176 (1) of the Constitution of India.
2. The Speaker to Announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
3. Shri. G. MYLLIEMNGAP, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs to move :
'That this House agrees with the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of business for the second Session.'
4. The Speaker to announce the names of Members nominated to the panel of Chairmen for the current Session under Rule 9 (1).
5. Shri. D.D. LAPANG, Minister for Finance to present the Demands for Excess Grants and Excess Appropriations for the years 1970-71, 1972-73, 1973-74, 1974-75, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1977-78, 1978-99, 1979-80, 1980-81, 1981-82.
6. Shri. D.D. LAPANG, Minister for Finance to present the Supplementary Demands for Grants and Supplementary Appropriations for 1986-87.
7. Obituary references.
March 10, 1987.
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly|