1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
2. Shri. G. Mylliemngap, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs to move :
"That this House agrees with the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of business for the current session."
3. the Speaker to announce the names of members nominated to the Panel of Chairmen.
4. Shri. W.A. Sangma, Chief Minister, to lay the following notifications relating to the extension of the term of taking over of the administration of primary education including primary schools in the Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills and Garo Hills Autonomous Districts, with reasons therefor:
(i) No. DCA.135/83/Vol.1/23 dt.28,4,87,
(ii) No. DCA.106/82/Pt/136 dt.18.5.87
(iii) No. DCA.2/80/Pt.II/Vol.1/70 dt.21.4.87.
5. Shri. G. Mylliemngap, Minister for Finance, to present the Supplementary Demands for Grants and Supplementary Appropriations for 1987-88.
*6. Shri. G. Mylliemngap, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, to move the Government Resolution to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of India's Independence.
7. Obituary reference.
|August 19, 1987||Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|