1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
2. Shri. S.C. Marak, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs to move :-
"That this House agrees with the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of business for the current session".
3. The Speaker to announce the names of the Members nominated to the Panel of Chairmen under Rule 9.
4. Shri. H. Suchiang, Chairman, Committee on Public Undertakings, to present the Fifth Report of the Committee on Public Undertakings relating to the Meghalaya Transport Corporation.
5. Shri. H.S. Shylla, Minister for Cooperation, to lay the Annual Reports and Accounts (1987-88) of the Meghalaya State Warehousing Corporation.
6. Shri. P.A. Sangma, Chief Minister to lay the Meghalaya Civil Services (Pension) (First and Second Amendment) Rules, 1989.
(a) Shri. J.D. Pohrmen, Minister for Mining and Geology to beg leave to introduce the Meghalaya Minerals Cess (Amendment) Bill, 1989.
|(b) If leave be granted to introduce the Bill.|
8. Shri. P.A. Sangma, Chief Minister, to present the Supplementary Demands for Grants and Supplementary Appropriations for 1989-90.
9. Shri. E.K. Mawlong, Chairman, Public Accounts Committee, to move :-
"Whereas Shri. Chesterfield Marak has ceased to be a member of the Committee on Public Accounts by virtue of his being appointed as Parliamentary Secretary with effect from 13th June, 1989, this Assembly do elect another Member in accordance with Rule 244 (1) of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in Meghalaya Legislative Assembly to fill the vacancy for the remaining term of the said Committee.
10. Shri. P.R. Kyndiah, Chairman, Committee on Estimates to move :-
"Whereas Shri. Lehinson Sangma has ceased to be a member of the Committee on Estimates, this Assembly do elect another member in accordance with proviso of Rule 244 (A) of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly to fill the vacancy for the remaining term of the said Committee".
11. Obituary references.
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|