1. The Speaker to announce the names of the Members nominated to the panel of Chairmen for the current Session under Rule 9.
2. Further discussion on the following motion moved by Shri. E.K. Mawlong, Minister, Parliamentary Affairs on August 7, 1991 :-
"That this House expresses its confidence in the present Ministry headed by Shri. B.B. Lyngdoh"
3. Shri. B.B. Lyngdoh, Chief Minister and Minister for District Council Affairs to lay Government Notification No. DCA-48/90/Pt.I/110, dt.6.9.91, No. DCA. 48/90/Pt.I/111, dt.6.9.91 and No. DCA. 48/90/Pt.I/112, dt.6.9.91 relating to the extension of the period of assumption of administration of Primary Schools, including Primary Education in the Khasi Hills, Garo Hills and Jaintia Hills Autonomous Districts respectively, by the Governor, with reasons therefore.
4. Shri. B.B. Lyngdoh, Chief Minister incharge District Council Affairs to move :
"That the requirement of Rule 115 (4) of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in Meghalaya Legislative Assembly in its application to the Resolution to be moved seeking the approval of the House to the extension of the assumption of the administration of Primary Education in the three Autonomous Districts by the Governor be suspended for the time being under Rule 316 in so far as the said rule requires that seven days notice is to be given for moving the Resolution."
5. Shri. B.B. Lyngdoh, Chief Minister and Minister for District Council Affairs to move the resolution relating to the assumption of Primary Education including Primary Schools in Khasi Hills, Garo Hills and Jaintia Hills Autonomous Districts.
6. Shri. S.D. Khongwir, Minister incharge, Finance to lay the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly (Members' Travel Concession) Rules, 1989.
7. Shri. S.D. Khongwir, Minister for Taxation to lay the Meghalaya Sales Tax (Amendment) Ordinance, 1991.
8. Shri. S.D. Khongwir, Minister for Taxation to lay the Meghalaya Purchase Tax (Amendment) Ordinance, 1991.
9. Shri. H.D.R. Lyngdoh, Minister incharge, Power to lay the Statement of Accounts of the Meghalaya State Electricity Board for the year 1986-87.
10. Shri. H.D.R. Lyngdoh, Minister incharge Power to lay the Annual Financial Statement of the Meghalaya State Electricity Board for the year 1990-91.
|11.||Shri. Robert Kharshiing
Shri. M. Mukhim
|to beg leave of the House to move the Resolution under clause (c) of Article 170 of the Constitution for removal of Shri. P.R. Kyndiah from the office of the Speaker of the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|
October 7, 1991
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|