1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
2. Shri. J.D. Pohrmen, Minister in-charge Parliamentary Affairs, to move :-
"That this House agrees to the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to various items of business for the current session".
3. The Speaker to announce the names of members nominated to the Panel of Chairmen under Rule 9 (1).
4. Shri. S.C. Marak, Chief Minister, to lay the Contingency Fund of Meghalaya (Amendment) Ordinance, 1995.
5. Shri. S.C. Marak, Chief Minister, to present :-
(i) The Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year ended 31st March, 1994.
(ii) The Finance Accounts for the year 1993-94.
(iii) The Appropriation Accounts for the year 1993-94.
6. Shri. J.D. Pohrmen, Minister in-charge P.W.D. to lay the Eleventh Annual Report of the Meghalaya Government Construction Corporation Ltd. 1988-89.
7. Shri. Masonsing Sangma, Minister in-charge Industries, to lay the Annual Report of the Mawmluh Cherra Cements Ltd, 1988-89.
8. Shri. Masonsing Sangma, Minister in-charge Industries, to lay the Audit Report and the Annual Accounts of the Meghalaya Khadi and Village Industries Board for the year 1975-76 to 1979-80.
9. Obituary References.
|September 7, 1995||Secretary,|
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly|