1. Address by the Governor under Article 17 of the Constitution.
2. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
3. Shri. J.D. Pohrmen, Minister, Parliamentary Affairs, to move :-
"That this House agrees with the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of Business for the current Session."
4. The Speaker to announce the names of the Members nominated by him to the Panel of Chairman under Rule 9 (1).
5. Shri. J.D. Pohrmen, Minister, Law to lay the Meghalaya Preventive Detention Ordinance, 1994 (Ordinance No.1 of 1994).
6. Shri. Rowell Lyngdoh, Minister, District Council Affairs to lay Government Notifications No. DCA.48/90/Pt-1/223, dt.12th January, 1995; NO. DCA.48/90/Pt-1/224, dt.12th January, 1995 and NO. DCA.48/90/Pt-1/225, dt.12th January, 1995 relating to the extension of the period of assumption of the administration of Primary Schools, including Primary Education in the Khasi Hills, Garo Hills and Jaintia Hills Autonomous Districts, respectively, by the Governor with reasons therefore.
7. Shri. Sujit Sangma, Minister, Power to lay the Annual Financial Statements of the Meghalaya State Electricity Board for the years 1993-94 and 1994-95.
8. Obituary References.
March 9, 1995
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly|