(a) Shri. Sujit Sangma, Minister, Transport to move that the Meghalaya Motor Vehicles Taxation (Amendment) Bill, 1999 be taken into consideration.
|(b) Consideration of the Bill, clause by clause.|
3. Shri. Sujit Sangma, Minister, Transport to move that the Meghalaya Motor Vehicles Taxation (Amendment) Bill, 1999 be passed.
4. Shri. A. H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister, Finance to present :-
(i) The Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year ended 31st March, 1998;
(ii) The Appropriation Accounts for the year 1997-98; and
(iii) The Finance Accounts for the year 1997-98.
5. Shri. J.D. Rymbai, Minister, Public Works to lay the Nineteenth Annual Report of the Meghalaya Government Construction Corporation Ltd for the year 1996-97.
6. Shri. M.N. Mukhim, Minister, Power to lay the Annual Financial Settlement (Budget Estimates) for the year 1999-2000 and the Annual Statement of Accounts for the year 1997-98 of the Meghalaya State Electricity Board.
7. Shri. Lotsing A. Sangma, Minister, Taxation to lay Government Notification No. ERTS (T) 4/96/198, dt.31.12.98 and No. ERTS(T) 111/97/66/67, dt.24.3.99.
|8.||Shri. H.. Lyngdoh
Shri. P.M. Syiem to move :-
Shri. T.H. Rangad
Shri. C.R. Sangma
"This House do now censure Shri. B.B. Lyngdoh, Chief Minister for his failure to function as the head of the Government, in maintaining Law and Order, State economy, Border Problem etc."
9. Prorogation / Adjournment sine-die.
April 8th, 1999
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|