1. Address by the Governor under Article 176 of the Constitution.
2. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
3. Shri. D.N. Joshi, Minister, Parliamentary Affairs to move :-
"That this Assembly agrees with allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory for the current Session."
4. The Speaker to announce the names of the Members nominated to the Panel of Chairman under Rule 9 (1).
5. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister, Finance to lay the Contingency Fund (Amendment) Ordinance, 1999.
6. Shri. D.N. Joshi, Minister, Parliamentary Affairs and member. Rules Committee to present the Report of the Committee for setting up of Departmentally Related Standing Committees and Budget Committee.
7. Shri. D.D. Lapang, Minister, Industries to lay the Annual Repot of Mawmluh Cherra Cements Ltd. for the year 1995-96.
8. Obituary References.
March 18, 1999
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|