1. Q u e s t i o n s.
2. Shri. S. Siangshai, Minister in-charge Industries to lay additional statement relating to replies to Starred Question No.20 to 24th March, 2000.
3. Shri. K.C. Boro to call the attention of the Minister in-charge Tourism under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to the news item published in the "Shillong Times" dt. 23rd March, 2000, under the caption "Pinewood Hotel Workers" Union to go on strike".
(a) Shri. Monindra Rava, Minister in-charge Transport to beg leave to introduce the Meghalaya Motor Vehicles Taxation (Second Amendment) Bill, 2000.
|(b) if leave be granted to introduce the Bill.
(a) Smti. R. Warjri, Minister in-charge Urban Affairs to move that the Meghalaya Municipal (Amendment) Bill, 2000 be taken into consideration.
(b) Consideration of the Meghalaya Municipal (Amendment) Bill, 2000 clause by clause.
6. Smti. R. Warjri, Minister in-charge, Urban Affairs to move that the Meghalaya Municipal (Amendment) Bill, 2000 be passed.
7. Debate on Governor's Address (upto 12.00 Noon).
8. Shri. E.K. Mawlong, Chief Minister to reply to the Debate on Governor's Address.
The 1st April, 2000
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|