1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
2. Shri. H.B. Dan, Minister in-charge Parliamentary Affairs to move :-
"That this House agrees to the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to various items of Business for the current session."
3. The Speaker to announce the names of Members nominated to the panel of Chairmen under Rule 9 (1).
4. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister in-charge, Finance to lay the Contingency Fund of Meghalaya (Amendment) Ordinance, 2000.
5. Shri. Simon Siangshai, Minister in-charge, Industries to lay the 42nd Annual Report of Mawmluh Cherra Cements Limited for the year 1996-97.
6. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister in-charge, Finance to present :-
(i) Appropriation Accounts for the year 1998-89;
(ii) Finance Accounts for the year 1998-99.
7. Obituary References.
|The 15th March, 2000||Secretary,|
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|
Before item 1 please add a new item 1 A, namely -
|1A||Address by the Governor under Article 176 of the Constitution.|