1. Q u e s t i o n s.
2. Shri. P.M. Syiem, to call the attention of the Minister, Housing, under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to the news item published in "Janera" dt.21 - 27th June, 2000 under the caption "Housingni tol-gipa Formrangko" (Distribution of Fake Housing Forms).
3. Shri. K.C. Boro, to call the attention of the Minister, Home (Police) under Rule 54 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to the news item published in the "Shillong Times" dt. 17th June, 2000 under the caption "Judicial probe into killing of student demanded."
The Minister in-charge, Home (Police) to place a statement on the Table of the House)
4. Shri. H.S. Lyngdoh, Chairman, Committee on Public Accounts to present the Thirty Third Report of the Committee relating to Departments of Home (Police), Agriculture, Revenue, Forest, Public Health Engineering, Urban Affairs and Public Works.
5. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister, Finance to move the Government Resolution relating to regulation of Public Debt of the States.
(Text of the Resolution circulated separately).
6. Shri. M.N. Mukhim, Minister, Power to lay the Statement of Accounts of the Meghalaya State Electricity Board for the year 1998-1999.
7. Shri. S.S. Lyngdoh to lay Notification No. ERTS(E) 28/95/107-119 dt.23rd June, 2000.
8. Election of Speaker.
9. Facilitations to the newly elected Speaker.
10. Obituary Reference.
|June 29, 2000||Secretary,|
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|