1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
2. SHRI. MONINDRA RAVA, Minister in-charge Parliamentary Affairs to move :
"That this House agrees to the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to various items of Business for the current session".
3. The Speaker to announce the names of Members nominated to the panel of Chairmen under Rule 9 (1).
4. SHRI. E.K. MAWLONG, Chief Minister to lay the Meghalaya State Legal Services Authority Regulations, 2000.
5. SMTI. R. WARJRI, Minister in-charge Co-operation to lay the Annual Report and Account of the Meghalaya State Warehousing Corporation for the year 1998-1999.
6. Obituary references.
|The 14th June, 2001.||Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|