1. Address by the Governor under Article 176 of the Constitution.
2. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230.
3. Shri. Monindra Rava, Minister in-charge Parliamentary Affairs to move :-
"That this House agrees to the allocation of time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of business for the current session".
4. The Speaker to announce the names of members nominated by him to the Panel of Chairmen under Rule (1).
5. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh to lay the Contingency Fund of Meghalaya (Third Amendment) Ordinance, 2000.
6. Shri. Simon Siangshai, Minister, Industries to lay the 43rd Annual Report of Mawmluh Cherra Cements Ltd., for the year 1997-98.
7. Shri. Monindra Rava, Minister, Transport to lay the Annual Accounts of Meghalaya Transport Corporation for the year 1994-95.
8. Obituary References.
|The 15th March, 2001||Secretary,|
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|