2. Shri. P.M. Syiem to call the attention of the Minister-in-charge Community and Rural Development under Rule 54 (1) of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business to the news item published in the Khasi Daily "U Mawphor" dt.7/3/2001 under the caption "480 Klur Ka PMY skim thmu pynkylla sop sop sha ka PWD lah ban duh syndon ka Sorkar".
3. Shri. Monindra Rava, Minister Parliamentary Affairs to lay the Legislative Assembly of Meghalaya (Members' Pension) Amendment Ordinance, 2001.
4. Shri. S.S. Lyngdoh, Minister, Taxation to lay the following :-
(i) The Meghalaya Passengers and Goods Taxation (Amendment) Rules, 1997;
(ii) The Meghalaya Sales Tax (Amendment) Rules, 1997;
(iii) The Meghalaya Finance (Sales Tax) (Amendment) Rules, 1997,
(iv) The Meghalaya Purchase Tax (Amendment) Rules, 1997.
5. Shri. A.H. Scott Lyngdoh, Minister-in-charge Finance to present the Supplementary Demands for Grants and Supplementary Appropriation for 2000-2001.
6. Debate on Governor's Address.
|The 17th March, 2001||Secretary,|
|Meghalaya Legislative Assembly.|