1. The Speaker to announce the Report of the Business Advisory Committee under Rule 230
2. Shri H. B. Dan, Minister, Parliamentary Affairs to move :
"That this House agrees to the allocation to time proposed by the Business Advisory Committee in regard to the various items of business for the current Session".
3. The Speaker to announce the names of Members nominated by him to the Panel of Chairman under Rule 9(1).
4. Dr. F. A. KHONGLAM, Chief Minister to lay the Meghalaya Contingency Fund (Amendment ) Ordinance, 2002 (No. 6 of 2002).
5. Dr. MUKUL SANGMA, Minister, Taxation, to lay the Meghalaya Tax (on Luxuries ) Ordinance, 2002 (No. 6 of 2002).
6. Shri S. SIANGSHAI, Minister, Industries to lay the 45th Annual Report of Mawmluh Cherra Cement Limited for the year 1999-2000.
7. Dr. MUKUL SANGMA, Minister, Taxation to lay the Meghalaya State Computerized on-line ( Regulation ) Rules, 2002.
8. Obituary references.
N. S. T. Khongji,
Secretary, December 16, 2002
Meghalaya Legislative Assembly .